Home / COVID-19 Countermeasure
The COVID-19 virus has proven to be a formidable adversary that has paralyzed the country and brought most of our national and state infrastructure to a stand-still. Our country is faced with a requirement to immediately implement a proven strategy and countermeasure response. The front-end requirement analysis should consider the following questions:
- What if a proven strategy and technology countermeasure that offers a continuous 24/7/365 disinfection process could be used for scaled COVID-19 disinfection cleaning?
- What if this proven strategy and technology countermeasure disinfects the entire indoor environment—floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall, and everything in-between— including all surfaces, materials, equipment, areas seen and unseen, and the ambient air and HVAC system?
- What if the strategy and technology countermeasure is highly effective against germs, viruses, mold, and fungi?
- What if this strategy offers an experienced workforce and a technology countermeasure that requires no labor to support; no consumable product(s); has been commercially and governmentally proven over 10+ years by the Corps of Engineers/Army/Navy/FEMA/UTES/Homeland Security; and is EPA and NIOSHA compliant as human-safe?
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic demands a reliable response. Genesis Concepts & Consultants, LLC (GC&C) and Hi-Tech Air & Water Purification Systems, LLC (Hi-Tech) have combined their individual corporate, civilian and military experience and capabilities to form Team Genesis for the purpose of offering the Guardian Response Option that includes a viable strategy and a technology countermeasure that contains and suppresses the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Guardian Response Option
The Guardian Response Option is a proven and unified operations strategy which integrates a cutting-edge technology that’s applies a relentless delivery pipeline to:
- Set the conditions for success (Shape)
- Deter undesirable conditions by posturing an effective technology countermeasure (Prevent)
- Decisively use a technology as a countermeasure to halt the spread of the virus (Seize the Initiative)
- Over match the virus presence at the right time with the right technology (Dominate)
- Reestablish safe environments (Stabilize)
- Re-Open America (Return to Civil Normalcy)
The technology is called Continuous Infectious Microbial Reduction (CIMR®). CIMR® Infection Control Technology can inactivate and reduce the viability of microorganisms greater than 95% in as little as 2 hours.